The 23rd Annual Festival of Philippine Arts & Culture (FPAC)
Start Date: October 4, 2014
End Date: October 5, 2014
Time: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE
The 23rd Annual Festival of Philippine Arts & Culture
October 4 & 5, 2014
Grand Park, Los Angeles, CA
Contemporary and traditional Filipino food, music, dance, crafts and culture will be celebrated at the 23rd Annual Festival of Philippine Arts & Culture (FPAC) on October 4-5, 2014 at a new venue, Los Angeles County’s Grand Park.
Southern California’s largest and longest-running Filipino cultural celebration will welcome tens of thousands of family, friends and fans in its new home, Grand Park.
Admission is FREE!
This marks the first time in 19 years the event is celebrated in the heart of Los Angeles.
For Sponsorship Inquiries contact FilAmARTS at 213-380-3722.
For exhibitor (food and business) information, contact Carolyn Dingle at email@example.com.
About the Organizers :
How to Register
Click on the below link to register by going to our website. Just enter your detail and pay the registration fees.
- Start Date: August 27, 2017
- End Date: August 27, 2017
- Time: 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Location: 1313 Disneyland Dr Anaheim, CA 92802
- Start Date: August 5, 2017
- End Date: August 5, 2017
- Time: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Location: 940 W. Olive Avenue Burbank, CA 91506
- Start Date: July 29, 2017
- End Date: July 29, 2017
- Time: 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Location: 15055 Oxnard Street in Van Nuys, California