Here Lies Love
Start Date: September 26, 2014
End Date: January 8, 2015
Time: 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Fresh from taking New York by storm, this revolutionary musical experience by David Byrne and Fatboy Slim arrives at the National Theatre for a strictly limited run.
‘A life-giving, roof-raising, booty-shaking blast of pure joy.’
Here Lies Love traces the astonishing journey of Imelda Marcos, First Lady of the Philippines, from her meteoric rise to power to descent into infamy and disgrace.
The new Dorfman Theatre is transformed into a pulsating club for this immersive theatrical event; Alex Timbers’ production combines heart-pounding beats with adrenaline-fuelled choreography and a remarkable 360-degree staging.
Dress comfortably, and come ready to dance!
Suitable for 14yrs+
Important information for audiences
- Actors and pieces of set move through the performance space in the Pit; standing audiences will move with them.
- Dancing is encouraged! Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended.
- Coats and bags must be left in the cloakroom before entering the auditorium.
- Seated tickets are available in the Circle and Gallery. Wheelchair spaces are available in the Circle; for information about accessible seating, please call 020 7452 3000.
- The show contains loud music, smoke and haze and strobe lights.
Friday Rush Tickets
Every Friday at 12 noon we will release 20 Dance Floor tickets at £20 for each performance of Here Lies Love in the week ahead.
The first Friday Rush Tickets for Here Lies Love will be released on Friday 26 September at 12 noon for performances from Wednesday 1 October – Saturday 4 October.
2 tickets per customer. Online and by phone only. Tickets will be held for collection on the day of performance by the payment card-holder.
Please note Day Tickets are not available for Here Lies Love.
About the Organizers :
How to Register
Click on the below link to register by going to our website. Just enter your detail and pay the registration fees.