The 23rd Annual Festival of Philippine Arts & Culture (FPAC)
Start Date: October 4, 2014
End Date: October 5, 2014
Time: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE
The 23rd Annual Festival of Philippine Arts & Culture
October 4 & 5, 2014
Grand Park, Los Angeles, CA
Contemporary and traditional Filipino food, music, dance, crafts and culture will be celebrated at the 23rd Annual Festival of Philippine Arts & Culture (FPAC) on October 4-5, 2014 at a new venue, Los Angeles County’s Grand Park.
Southern California’s largest and longest-running Filipino cultural celebration will welcome tens of thousands of family, friends and fans in its new home, Grand Park.
Admission is FREE!
This marks the first time in 19 years the event is celebrated in the heart of Los Angeles.
For Sponsorship Inquiries contact FilAmARTS at 213-380-3722.
For exhibitor (food and business) information, contact Carolyn Dingle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Organizers :
- Start Date: January 19, 2019
- End Date: January 20, 2019
- Time: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Location: 2705 Fairplex Dr. Pomona, California 91768
- Start Date: September 30, 2017
- End Date: September 30, 2017
- Time: 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Location: Sheraton Cerritos Hotel 12725 Center Court Drive South Cerritos, CA 90703 United States
- Start Date: August 11, 2017
- End Date: August 13, 2017
- Time: 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Location: 285 W Huntington Dr Arcadia, CA 91007