2017 Bass Lake PowerHouse Double Century
Start Date: October 14, 2017
Time: 3:00 am to 11:30 pm
The Fresno Cycling Club is known for providing cyclists the notorious Climb to Kaiser. On October 14th 2017 we extend our tradition of quality rides with the 13th annual Bass Lake Powerhouse Double Century presented by Filipino-American Cycling Team (FACT).
We invite all serious cyclists from around the world to ride in the splendid beauty of the western Sierra Nevada mountain range. The route has 10,250 feet of climbing.
- On site registration will also be available Friday, October 13th from 4:00 pm to 730pm (cash payment only $100)
- Rider Check-in/packet pickup Friday (October 13th from 4:00 pm to 7:30pm), and Saturday morning (October 14th from 2:30 am to 4:30 am)
- For riders wanting an official time rather than just an official finish, there will be a 5:15 am mass start. No rider is to leave after 5:30 am.
- BLDC is held rain or shine. No refunds or credits. Tandem riders must register & pay separately. AT CHECK-IN, each rider must sign a waiver before starting. Minors (under 18) must be accompanied on ride by a responsible adult and have a waiver co-signed by a parent or guardian
BLDC Jersey information: click HERE
About the Organizers :
How to Register
Click on the below link to register by going to our website. Just enter your detail and pay the registration fees.
- Start Date: October 21, 2018
- End Date:
- Time: 8:00 am
- Location: Cal State Dominguez Hills Gym in Carson, CA
- Start Date: September 4, 2018
- End Date: September 27, 2018
- Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Location: 3200 West Temple Street, Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Start Date: October 13, 2017
- End Date: October 15, 2017
- Time: 5:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Location: 15999 Pines Boulevard #Suite 104, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027, United States