Philippine-American Society of Certified Public Accountants holds induction of new officers and members in Anaheim, CA
Start Date: September 1, 2018
End Date: September 1, 2018
Time: 6:00 pm to 11:30 pm
Join the Philippine-American Society of Certified Public Accountants (PASCPA-LA) on Saturday, September 1 for an exciting night of networking, dinner, dancing and fun, as it welcomes the organization’s newest members and officers for the upcoming year. This event will include appearances from the accounting profession’s most honorable guest speakers and sponsors. Like previous PASCPA events, this will be a great networking opportunity for all accounting students, young professionals, and seasoned veterans. It will be held from 6 to 11:30 p.m. at the Anaheim Marriott (700 West Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802). The program begins at 6:30 p.m. and the fee is $65 (no host bar). Attire is formal. To RSVP, please go to www.installationofofficers.
About the Organizers :
How to Register
Click on the below link to register by going to our website. Just enter your detail and pay the registration fees.
- Start Date: July 19, 2018
- End Date:
- Time: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Location: 5121 Van Nuys Boulevard BFG Board Room 2nd Floor Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 United State
- Start Date: September 20, 2018
- End Date: September 20, 2018
- Time: -
- Location: Garvey Community Center, 9108 E. Garvey Ave.
- Start Date: July 21, 2017
- End Date: July 23, 2017
- Time: -
- Location: scenic Oak Camps and Conference Center (18651 Pine Canyon Road, Lake Hughes, California)